Thursday, November 21, 2013

I'm done choosing friends who I know won't judge me because they are such a wreck. I'm done choosing friends who need me. That's because I'm finally a wreck, who needs other people. But thank you Jesus, for humility.

Annoying friends - we all have one....LOL
Annoying friends - we all have one....LOL
Click here to download
I'm done choosing friends who I know won't judge me because they are such a wreck. I'm done choosing friends who need me. That's because I'm finally a wreck, who needs other people. But thank you Jesus, for humility.
I'm done choosing friends who I know won't judge me because they are such a wreck. I'm done choosing friends who need me. That's because I'm finally a wreck, who needs other people. But thank you Jesus, for humility.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment